Student COVID-19 Guide
The safety of Cincinnati Public Schools' students and employees is of the utmost importance as we approach the start of the 2020-21 school year during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We have created this Student COVID-19 Guide to highlight key elements of our plan to help ensure that our safety protocols are communicated, understood and followed.
Cincinnati Public Schools is working closely with the Cincinnati Health Department, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Interact for Health and other community partners to monitor the COVID-19 situation.
Student Guide to Success in Distance Learning
CPS is providing Distance Learning support to students. In the guide below, you can find:
- What you can expect Distance Learning to be like in Cincinnati Public Schools;
- Answers to common questions and who you can contact if you have more questions and concerns;
- Our plan to make sure you can accelerate your learning this year, even though we won't be starting out the year in the classroom.
Family Guide to Student Success in Distance Learning
CPS is providing Distance Learning support to families. The purpose of this guide is to:
- To provide families with information about, and expectations for, the Distance Learning start to the upcoming school year in order to ensure student success.
- To engage Cincinnati Public Schools' families in consistent communications and experiences across the district.
- To center our work on accelerating learning so that all students are prepared for life through academic achievement and personal well-being.